- The V shaped spout is designed for a controlled and uniform pour to create less splash back
- The bucket features a grip on the base to help control the bucket when pouring
- Permanent raised measuring graduations (in litres) are moulded into the bucket
- Manufactured to resist a wide range of chemicals
- Available in two sizes – 15 Litres and 25 Litres
- UV stabilised
BAINBRIDGE EZI-ACTION® DRUMPUMPS
- Ezi-action® Drumpumps are the trusted leader in chemical resistant hand pump dispensing from bulk containers. They are the world’s best
- Ezi-action® Drumpumps are known for superior quality, durability and features that surpass anything on the market today
- They make dispensing safe, effortless and free from frustration whether pumping the most corrosive chemical or liquid food. They are an investment that will last for years
- Bainbridge can supply the Ezi-action® Drumpumps with colour differentiation and non-siphon tube
- Further Bainbridge Ezi-action® Drumpumps are supplied with the full range of Ezi-action® Adaptor Fittings required to fit the many containers and drums on the Australian market and to support the recycling of drums and containers
- Differentiation using colour enhances safety. It ensures the pump is used for its designated purpose, in its designated location. Colour differentiation controls the risk of cross contamination or mishandling during chemical dispensing. Permanent differentiation is assured with a coloured ball handle
- The non-siphon tube is chemical resistant, food safe, PVC tube and is fitted with the unique chemical resistant Ezi-action® Non-Siphon Check Valve. Drum contents cannot be accidently lost to waste when a non-siphon tube is fitted. The Non-Siphon tube fits securely over the lip on the spout of the Ezi-action® Drumpump
Available in 4 sizes and three colour Options: Green, Red and Blue
- Bainbridge Ezi-action® 200/55 Drumpumps supplied with 1m non-siphon tube and four Ezi-action® Adaptor Fittings: MBSP, M55, M63, M69.
- Bainbridge Ezi-action® 25/5 Drumpumps supplied with 0.5m non-siphon tube and four Ezi-action® Adaptor Fittings: C55, C63, C69NZ and CAM.
- Bainbridge Ezi-action® 1000/220 Drumpumps supplied with 3m non-siphon tube and two Ezi-action® Adaptor Fittings: MBSP, M55.
- Bainbridge Ezi-action® 60/15 Drumpumps supplied with 0.5m non-siphon tube and four Ezi-action® Adaptor Fittings: MBSP, M55, M63, M69.
BAINBRIDGE EZI-ACTION® DRUMPUMPS
- • Ezi-action® Drum Pumps are the trusted leader in chemical resistant hand pump dispensing from bulk containers – They are world’s best drum pumps!
• With proven safety features that work, they make dispensing safe, effortless and free from frustration whether pumping the most corrosive chemical or liquid food
• Anti-pumping locking safety strap to lock the pump handle in a closed position when not in use (and deter access from children)
• Pumps from base of container so all of the contents is emptied
• All Ezi-action® Drum pumps feature a rotating nozzle which eliminates wastage of liquid left after pumping
• Pistonless pumping principle with no mechanical parts to jam or wear, however valves and seals may suffer under some harsh chemicals. A Viton Seal Pack can be supplied to upgrade the unit to handle harsh chemicals
• Uniquely fully serviceable with a range of spare parts available – Ezi-action® Drum Pump’s are an investment that will last for years
• Superior quality and durability, that tolerates temperature extremes and does not break
• Bainbridge Ezi-action® Drum Pumps are supplied with the full range of Ezi-action® Adaptor Fittings required to fit a large majority of containers and drums on the Australian market and to support the recycling of drums and containers
• Made in New Zealand