- Suitable for cattle, sheep and goats up to 180kg.
- The latex ring opens twice the size of normal marking rings, with rings being designed so they will not slip off applicator.
- The rings are twice as strong as normal marking rings and opens to 6cm x 6cm x 6cm.
- A silicon spray or lubricant should be used on arm to allow the tool to open/close freely.
- Always wear protective glasses when using Banders.
- A tetanus toxoid injection is strongly recommended.
- 12 month warranty on bander tool
- The SM bands are only recommended for use with the Bainbridge SM bander tool
- Do not use brands of small bands or the LG bands on the SM bander tool
Click here for tips on how to utilise LG & SM Banders