BAINBRIDGE EZI-ACTION® DRUMPUMPS
- Ezi-action® Drumpumps are the trusted leader in chemical resistant hand pump dispensing from bulk containers. They are the world’s best
- Ezi-action® Drumpumps are known for superior quality, durability and features that surpass anything on the market today
- They make dispensing safe, effortless and free from frustration whether pumping the most corrosive chemical or liquid food. They are an investment that will last for years
- Bainbridge can supply the Ezi-action® Drumpumps with colour differentiation and non-siphon tube
- Further Bainbridge Ezi-action® Drumpumps are supplied with the full range of Ezi-action® Adaptor Fittings required to fit the many containers and drums on the Australian market and to support the recycling of drums and containers
- Differentiation using colour enhances safety. It ensures the pump is used for its designated purpose, in its designated location. Colour differentiation controls the risk of cross contamination or mishandling during chemical dispensing. Permanent differentiation is assured with a coloured ball handle
- The non-siphon tube is chemical resistant, food safe, PVC tube and is fitted with the unique chemical resistant Ezi-action® Non-Siphon Check Valve. Drum contents cannot be accidently lost to waste when a non-siphon tube is fitted. The Non-Siphon tube fits securely over the lip on the spout of the Ezi-action® Drumpump
Available in 4 sizes and three colour Options: Green, Red and Blue
- Bainbridge Ezi-action® 200/55 Drumpumps supplied with 1m non-siphon tube and four Ezi-action® Adaptor Fittings: MBSP, M55, M63, M69.
- Bainbridge Ezi-action® 25/5 Drumpumps supplied with 0.5m non-siphon tube and four Ezi-action® Adaptor Fittings: C55, C63, C69NZ and CAM.
- Bainbridge Ezi-action® 1000/220 Drumpumps supplied with 3m non-siphon tube and two Ezi-action® Adaptor Fittings: MBSP, M55.
- Bainbridge Ezi-action® 60/15 Drumpumps supplied with 0.5m non-siphon tube and four Ezi-action® Adaptor Fittings: MBSP, M55, M63, M69.