- This castrator is best used on cattle, sheep and goats ranging in weights from 160kg to 450kg.
- The latex ring is put around the scrotum and once fitted the ring will return to its normal size, cutting off the blood supply.
- The scrotum should fall off within 20-40 days.
- The operation is bloodless and avoids the stress, setbacks and risk of infection often associated with surgical castration.
- Kit comes with 10 bands and clips together with an instructional DVD.
- The Eze Castrator should be used under the supervision of a veterinarian