Dominion Surgical Instruments have been manufacturing high quality dehorners in Australia for over 65 years. As a division of Bainbridge, Dominion manufactures an exclusive range of the highest quality dehorning products.
- Gear rack and quadrants now made from special High Test Alloy making dehorners much lighter and more durable.
- The well proven pressed steel head shaped over the top blade to give great strength and durability.
- Selected spotted gum handles.
- Blades open to 75mm at widest point. 122cm long. Weight 8kg.
- Full range of spare parts available
- Made in Australia.
Bainbridge offers an exclusive reconditioning service for the full range of Bainbridge and Dominion Australian manufactured dehorners to maximise the life of the veterinary instruments. A full range of spare parts are available for Bainbridge and Dominion dehorners.