DOMINION SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS
- Manufacturing high quality dehorners in Australia for over 65 years
- Dominion Surgical Instruments has an extensive manufacturing background as a core supplier to the Australian beef cattle industry veterinary equipment for over 65 years
- As a division of Bainbridge, Dominion manufactures an exclusive range of the highest quality dehorning products
- If you cannot find the spare part you need, please contact us as we may be able to source it for you.
Dominion Surgical Instruments have been manufacturing high quality dehorners in Australia for over 65 years. As a division of Bainbridge, Dominion manufactures an exclusive range of the highest quality dehorning products.
- An excellent quality Yearling cup Dehorner for cattle up to 18 months of age
- Fabricated steel head frame and stainless steel blades
- Blade opening 55mm. Weight 3kg. Overall length 63cm
- Full range of spare parts available
- Made in Australia
Bainbridge offers an exclusive reconditioning service for the full range of Bainbridge and Dominion Australian manufactured dehorners to maximise the life of the veterinary instruments. A full range of spare parts are available for Bainbridge and Dominion dehorners.